Wednesday, November 19, 2008

How to read and use this blog


This is just a short note to let you know that you should feel free to jump around among the articles in this blog. Use the search function because the articles won't be in any logical order. I'm just going to add them as they pop into my head and as I feel inspired to. If there is a particular aspect of Peru that would like me to hit on please mention it in the comments to any of the articles and when I see that I'll either write about it or make a quick video talking about it. Please be specific if you can. Enjoy.

No comments:

Life in Peru: Great Cuisine but watch your step on those sidewalks!

Incredible Percussion in Arica Chile when you leave Tacna Peru to get your visa stamped.

Lake Titicaca Peru South America The Andes Mountains

Thanks for your support