Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Welcome to the in's and out's of visiting or living in Peru from a foreigners perspective.


I'm an American and I lived in the U.S. most of my life. I also had the unique experience of living in Peru for over eight years. It is an amazing country and there is so much to see, do and taste. You really need to go there and I plan on giving you as much advice, encouragement and warnings as I can possible think of.


It really is a magical place. The people are ancient and modern. The architecture is simple and ornate. It's the kind of place that once you've been there for a few weeks, you just might not want to leave. And even if you do leave, you'll most likely be back before long.


I'll endeavor to supply you with the best information that I can put together so that you can enjoy your time however long or short in the land of the Incas--Peru.

No comments:

Life in Peru: Great Cuisine but watch your step on those sidewalks!

Incredible Percussion in Arica Chile when you leave Tacna Peru to get your visa stamped.

Lake Titicaca Peru South America The Andes Mountains

Thanks for your support